Ways to add someone else's calendar
Ask to see a calendar
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only edit Google Calendar sharing settings from a computer, not the mobile app.
- On the left side, find Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend's calendar or Add a coworker's calendar box, enter the other person's email address.
- Click Enter.
- Depending on how their calendar is shared, one of the following will happen:
- If the calendar isn't shared with you, you'll see a form to request access.
- If the calendar is already shared with you, their calendar will be added on the left side under "Other calendars."
- If the other person doesn't have a Google Calendar, you'll see the option to invite them to use Google Calendar.
Approval by the other person
If their calendar isn't shared with you, the other person will get an email requesting access.
To accept your request, the other person should:
- Open the email you sent requesting access on a computer.
- Click the link in the email.
- In the Settings page that opens, choose a permission setting and select Add Person.
- Click Save.
After the other person has accepted your request, their calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars." If you don't see it, try refreshing the page.